This ongoing project aims to collect images of the daily life in Senegal, from a small shop in Dakar to the bread maker or the fisherman in a small village. It’s not something about taking photos in Senegal: it’s about being with the people and showing their life with images.
If you’re interested in supporting this project, please, contact us.
- 30 photos for a global image to sum up my last 8 years in Africa.
- Have you ever seen a traditional bakery in Africa?
- Daily life in Senegal
- A posible monologue by a senegalese wrestler.
- Invictus No One – eBook PDF
- AECID: 25 years of Spanish cooperation. Photo assignment.
- Sightsavers in Senegal
- Spanish cooperation: change and impact
- Senegalese wrestling: the mystical sport.
- Circus of life