Could you imagine yourself getting up at 4:30 AM in a small village in Africa, and walking through the nature in the most completely darkness to go to see how the bread is made in a traditional bakery? Don’t worry, I did it for you!
Babacar, a baker from Mar Lodj (Senegal, West Africa) welcomed us in his home for this photo-shoot. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did eating the warm bread!
- 30 photos for a global image to sum up my last 8 years in Africa.
- Have you ever seen a traditional bakery in Africa?
- Daily life in Senegal
- A posible monologue by a senegalese wrestler.
- Invictus No One – eBook PDF
- AECID: 25 years of Spanish cooperation. Photo assignment.
- Sightsavers in Senegal
- Spanish cooperation: change and impact
- Senegalese wrestling: the mystical sport.
- Circus of life