« Spanish Cooperation: change and impact. » This is the title given by the Spanish Embassy, together with the AECID for a group of visuals created to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Spanish cooperation.
On the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the Spanish International Cooperation for development, it has been created a group of 30 panels with more than 50 photographies taken in Senegal, (mainly in Dakar and Casamance regions), illustrating the impact of the agency for different sectors of the Senegalese society like health, education, women empowerment or environment. Most of the panels are designed with two photographies of the same scenario but with two different perspectives (pupil-teacher, doctor-patient, etc.) or two similar spaces showing the before and after the agency action . This duality is created on purpose to help the public understand the situation and to add action and dynamism or, in other words, a cause and effect relation to reinforce the idea of change and impact developed with the work of the Spanish cooperation in Senegal.
The pictures have been showed on the walls of the spanish embassy and consulate, as well as in multiple events of the agency. (Picture above)
More information here.
- 30 photos for a global image to sum up my last 8 years in Africa.
- Have you ever seen a traditional bakery in Africa?
- Daily life in Senegal
- A posible monologue by a senegalese wrestler.
- Invictus No One – eBook PDF
- AECID: 25 years of Spanish cooperation. Photo assignment.
- Sightsavers in Senegal
- Spanish cooperation: change and impact
- Senegalese wrestling: the mystical sport.
- Circus of life